Sabbatical Year, Leave for Study-Research and Expectaction

DET Reference:  

The Central Administration reference is:

For the consultation of the University Regulations, please refer to the following page, after logging in on the website:

Specifically for the consultation of the University Regulations for the "Grant of the sabbatical year, leave for study or research purposes and the expectation for the performance of activities in public and private bodies" we refer, after login on the site, to the page:  

The annexes to the Guidelines can be found on the page:  


The request firstly must be submitted to the Director of the Department.

Then, the request must be approved by the Department Council in in its plenary composition, and next the decision will be sent to the competent Offices of Central Administration.