Professors and Researchers external assignment

DET Reference:  

The Central Administration reference is:

For the consultation of the University Regulations, please refer to the following page, after logging in on the website:   

Specifically for the consultation of the University Regulations for the "University external assignment for Professors and Researchers" we refer, after login on the site, to the page:  


The annexes to the Regulation can be found at:  

The request must be forwarded, with a notice of at least 30 days, to the Director of the Department, and then forwarded to the competent offices of the Central Administration.