On the fifth floor of the Cittadella Politecnica there is a conference room to use to organize meetings, presentations, etc.
The maximum capacity is 99 people and are available:
- a central projector and a motorized screen
- two televisions positioned in the middle of the room
- a table for lecturers
- a podium
- an automated system for darkening the room
- an audio system consisting of fixed and portable microphones
- the possibility of audio and video connections for Pc
- a DVD player
- a satellite tuner
- the University WiFi network and EDUROAM
- connections to the department network (any PC working in the citadel can connect to the data sockets without any modification)
How to book:
- check availability by connecting to the application "Meeting Room and Classroom Reservations" available on SWAS: https://www.swas.polito.it/intra/dotnet/gestione_aule_dip/CalendarAule.aspx;
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get information, request an inspection or book an event;
- Fill in the "Space Grant Form" (DET members can fill in the simplified version);
- Agree with those responsible the possible use of resources, the release of lifts for direct access, etc.
The use of the hall is regulated by the indications approved in the department board. The regulations are available here.
Where it is
The conference room is accessible from the entrance of Corso Castelfidardo, 42/a going up to the 5th floor (access is normally only possible with badges; on request you can allow free access).